The user can freely decide about the implantation or not of the cookies used by Kobho Labs in his hard disk. In this sense, the user can accept, reject or configure his/her browser to manage cookies and decide at that moment whether or not to place them on his/her hard drive. To do so, we suggest you consult the help section of your browser to learn how to change the configuration you are currently using. Even if the user configures his/her browser to reject all cookies or expressly rejects Kobho Labs cookies, he/she will be able to browse the portal with the only inconvenience of not being able to enjoy the functionalities of the portal that require the installation of any of them. In any case, the user will be able to delete Kobho Labs cookies implanted in his/her hard drive at any time, following the procedure established in the help section of his/her browser or by clicking on the Cookies Policy link of this website.
Since Cookies are not necessary for the use of this Website, they can be blocked or disabled by activating the browser settings, which allow you to refuse the installation of all or some cookies. Most browsers allow you to be warned of the presence of cookies or to reject them automatically. If you reject them, you can still use the Web Site, although the use of some of its services may be limited and therefore the experience will be less satisfactory.
Below are the links to the main browsers and devices so that you can have all the information to consult how to manage cookies in each browser:
Internet Explorer™: https://support.microsoft.com/es-es/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
Microsoft Edge™ : https://privacy.microsoft.com/es-es/windows-10-microsoft-edge-and-privacy
Opera™ : https://www.opera.com/help/tutorials/security/privacy/
Windows Phone: http://www.windowsphone.com/es-ES/how-to/wp7/web/changing-privacy-and-other-browser-settings
For additional information on how to configure cookies on a vendor-by-vendor basis or manage preferences, please visit the Your Online Choices portal: https://www.youronlinechoices.com/es/preferencias/
Description and purpose
Cookies are data files created by the website and stored upon user acceptance in the browser or on the user's device while browsing the pages or the application, and are used to store information about the visit. Like most sites on the Internet, web portals must:
- Ensure that web pages can function properly.
- Store preferences, such as the selected language or font size.
- Improve the user's browsing experience.
- Collect anonymous statistical information, such as which pages have been visited or how long the connection lasted.
Cookies are only associated with an anonymous user and his/her computer/device and do not provide references that allow us to know personal data. At any time, the user will be able to access the configuration of his/her browser to modify and/or block the installation of Cookies sent by Kobho Labs websites. Users who complete the registration process or have logged in with their access data will be able to access personalized services adapted to their preferences according to the personal information provided at the time of registration and the information stored in the Cookie of their browser.
Google Analytics stores cookies in order to compile statistics on the traffic and volume of visits to this website. By using this website you consent to the processing of data about you by Google. Therefore, the exercise of any rights in this regard should do so by communicating directly with Google. Google Analytics cookies are stored on servers located in the United States and undertakes not to share it with third parties, except where necessary for the operation of the system or where required by law to that effect. According to Google, it does not store your IP address.
Google Inc. is a "Privacy Shield" company, which guarantees that all data transferred will be treated with a level of protection in accordance with European regulations. You can consult detailed information in this regard through the following link:
If you wish you can use the Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on through whose instructions can reject the analytical cookies of this service in all browsers. You can find more information on the following link:
- From a technical point of view, they allow websites to work more agile and adapted to user preferences, such as storing the language, the country's currency or detecting the access device.
- They establish levels of protection and security that prevent or hinder cyber-attacks against the website or its users.
- They allow the managers of the media to know statistical data collected in the Cookies to improve the quality and experience of their services.
- They serve to optimize the advertising shown to users, offering the one that best suits their interests.
Types of Cookies
According to the entity that manages them
- Own Cookies: are those that are collected by the editor itself to provide the service requested by the user.
- Third-party cookies are those that are collected and managed by a third party, these cannot be considered own.
Depending on the period of time they remain active
- Session Cookies: they collect data while the user browses the network in order to provide the requested service.
- Persistent Cookies: they are stored in the terminal and the information obtained will be used by the person responsible for the cookie in order to provide the requested service.
According to their purpose
- Technical cookies: they are necessary for the correct navigation through the web.
- Personalization cookies: allow the user to choose the characteristics (language) for browsing the website.
- Analysis cookies: allow the provider the analysis linked to the navigation made by the user, in order to keep track of use of the website, as well as statistics of the most visited content, number of visitors, etc..
- Advertising Cookies: allow the editor to include on the website, advertising space, according to the content of the website itself.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: allow the editor to include advertising spaces on the website according to the information obtained through the user's browsing habits.